Tuesday, April 16, 2013

En Route USA!



Just recently, I was lucky enough to go over to the U.S for a month-long trip. It was so amazing to get away and get lost in new places and return to those favourite places I had been to before.
I spent some time in L.A where I did some research about my fashion ventures, and it was so exciting to get to know a new city briefly- one in which I hope to call home someday. I also visited one of my favourite places in the whole entire world, the happiest place on earth- Disneyland. After spending some time in Anaheim partying with Mickey and eating way too many churros, I flew to Las Vegas- where I gambled way to much... 
After Las Vegas it was on to New York and like any other girl, I fell in love and did not want to leave. New York City is one of the most unbelievable and incredible places that has so much to offer. 

As always, going through the millions of photos one takes on holidays, is quite the task- but I have finally got there! Here are a few happy snaps I wanted to share with you- Enjoy! 











 


















Los Angeles, Arizona (Grand Canyon), Las Vegas & New York


XOXO Moda Laguna